Group counseling and classes are an excellent approach to therapy for many people.
Within a group of peers with shared goals you can learn from each other, support each other and grow together in a safe environment. Group counseling is available for many different kinds of therapy including anger management counseling overt/covert depression counseling, trauma counseling and Men’s therapy.
Upcoming Group Classes
These classes are designed to meet you where you are. No prior writing skills necessary. I will provide prompts to help you mine your memories, traumas and dreams through expressive writing.
This writing bravely program will help you identify:
- Multiple Ways to Build Your Resilience in The Face of Pivotal Events
- How to Tell When Your Pain is Protecting You. The pain of guilt, shame, remorse caused by the inner critic.
- The Masks we wear and why we should take them off now and again!
- The secret to not losing yourself: how to recover from a narcissistic relationship.
- How to deal with feelings of loneliness and isolation. Loneliness is seen as an epidemic in the U.S.
- How to cultivate a resilience mindset in the face of adversity.
- Expressive writing as a coping mechanism is beneficial. In fact there are over 1000 studies to back this up.
Here’s the Writing Bravely details below:
Where: Zoom meeting-online
When: Tuesday evenings 7pm eastern | 4pm pacific starting in November!
What: 90 minute group meetings with me.
Cost: $55 per week for 6 weeks.
If you are ready to sign up, please schedule a call with me here. I want to make sure you are a good match for the group.
If you’re unsure but want to sign up for the writing bravely newsletter to get updates on new class schedules and community events, sign up here!