Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Why Adina feels letting out our feelings (and the coping strategies to do so) helps with taking an objective stance on those negative feelings
- Why moving one’s body is so important in recovery
- Spend time with “your” people and reconnect with family or connect with new friends
- How to get to know the “new” sober you-spiritually, emotionally, mentally
- Why Adina loves the introverts and their unique skill sets
- How helping a friend in need helps get you out of your head
- Why taking care of yourself is the best thing you can do in recovery
- Why Adina thinks you’re choosing LOVE already and how to continue that habit for years to come
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.