How to Maintain Sobriety When You’re Stuck at HomeMarch 15, 2020
#Mindfulness MeditationMarch 22, 2020
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Why Adina thinks now is the best time to connect with others and put your recovery first
- How Reddit (and other virtual communities) are good options
- How to advocate for yourself with your therapist, sober coach, recovery team etc.
- When to talk to your loved ones and learn why virtual face-to-face is better than just texting alone
- Why starting a meditation practice right now is so important
- Learn a mindfulness exercise that you can do right now to help you sleep!
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.