Quote of The Day: shame no moreSeptember 8, 2019
#MindfulnessSeptember 14, 2019
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- The day after Matt left the Air Force was his sobriety date
- How Matt’s recovery was influenced by his vacation bible camp (it’s not what you think)!
- How Matt’s quest for the soul and finding his purpose helped him become a more spiritual individual
- What does early childhood experiences have to do with one’s recovery
- What were Matt’s research findings about Clinician’s attitudes towards perceptions about Medication Assisted Treatments
- What Matt thinks about “Harm Reduction” and why he feels it should be called “Person- Centered”
- How having “thoughts with yourself” has helped him in his recovery journey-no matter what the religion
- Why Matt feels you need to support the right to fail
- Abstinence Violation Effect-what that means for individuals in recovery
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.