Quote of The Day: the little thingsSeptember 14, 2019
Episode 5: Conceptualizing Societal Recovery And BeyondSeptember 22, 2019
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How Dr. Berv learned “Internal Martial Arts” due to pain in his side that no medical doctor could figure out
- How his diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome led him down other spiritual paths to help him in recovery and eventually go to school
- The year 1996 is when Dr. Berv graduated and Oxycontin was introduced into the market. At that time, pain was now the 5th vital sign
- What floating effortlessly like a cork did for Dr. Berv
- What are the two biggest concerns Dr. Berv hears from people when floating
- What the movie Stranger Things has to do with floating
- Learn how when you don’t have these other senses to notice (e.g. gravity, temperature etc.) what happens next
- Why did Dr. Berv begin to study his participants at the floatation center and what were his findings
The Float Zone
Dr. Berv’s Email
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.