Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How Adina struggles with reconciling her past with forgiveness
- Self-Forgiveness is hard
- Forgiveness has many health benefits
- Forgiveness is a commitment to change and it is a process
- Forgiveness is about rewriting your grievance story
- How to get rid of expectations that you have for people or for your life
- Forgiveness is about personal power
- What Azim Khavisa’s story has to do with forgiveness
- How to incorporate Step 4 in your forgiveness journey
- Courage has nothing to do with the absence of fear
- Tariq Khamisa Foundation-an organization committed to stopping children from killing children
- Step 4 in Alcoholics Anonymous
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on ITUNES