Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- What is Connectfulness
- How getting in touch with your “root stock” is so important
- How to get in touch with your 100 year old self: an exercise
- Why breathing with one’s mouth open is an important reminder
- What is the practice of being seen
- How we’re taught at birth to put on blinders
- Recovery while in relationships and how those relationships may support the addiction
- Why most of us may be codependent at some point in our lives
- Why is relational recovery important
- When self-esteem is a problem: How we can shift from contempt to compassion
- Can one be lonely or can one inhabit solitude and be okay
- What are micro practices
- How to identify what brings us calm
- Brene’ Brown
- Pia Mellody
- Terry Real/Relational Life Living
- Women Who Run with The Wolves
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on ITUNES
- Download a transcript here