Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How atheists/agnostics have found sobriety in AA
- The A.I.R. audience has spoken: we talk about these four categories: tolerance, losing one’s religion, the language of addiction, and coming out of the Atheist closet
- When is the right time to come out of the Atheist closet
- How you should come out of the Atheist closet
- Recovery Dharma Website
- Recovery Dharma Facebook Group
- Beyond Belief: Agnostic Musings for 12 Step LIfe
- Online Secular AA Meetings
- The 12 Steps According to Russel Brand
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on ITUNES
[Some of the links mentioned above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.]