Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Learn what is the most frequent question Adina gets asked surrounding recovery
- What it means to be vulnerable and what it means to violate the “Man Code”
- What steps you can take to start being vulnerable right now
- Self-Blame and Unforgiveness. Learn to rewrite your story.
- How to let go of relationships and commitments that no longer serve us.
- Impatience. How to let go of impatience and the “When will this self-discovery or therapy be over so I can start my life” questions
- Anger. How to let it go and gain some “deathbed clarity”
- Bonus: New Year’s Resolutions. Why Adina hates them so much and how these resolutions can harm us in the long run
- How to use forward thinking to gain greater insight/awareness and create a new story, one that is authentic and unique to you.
- How to find a recovery community when you self-identify as an atheist/agnostic
- Modern Masculinity article
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.