Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Is AA the only way?
- Can you ACT your way out of addiction?
- Community as an adjunct to recovery.
- Feeling the “feelings” and learning these tools at any age.
- Working on the distressed feelings for better outcomes in recovery.
- Working on your dialectic or the “D” in Dialectical Behavior Therapy in recovery.
- How to build the life you want in recovery.
- Discussion of Addiction in the medical field and how medical professionals harmful or miseducated view of this disorder affects the addiction recovery field-specifically prevention and intervention.
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on ITUNES