Quote of The Day: hopeMarch 22, 2020
Quote of the Day: take care of each otherMarch 29, 2020
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How the story, The Wizard of Oz, is laden with such great metaphors about the use of spirituality, feelings of “home” and relationships in recovery
- What can you do when you’ve “lost” your brain
- How to advocate for yourself when you’ve “lost” connection as in covid-19 social distancing
- What to tell yourself when you’ve “lost” courage
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.