#InvitationApril 5, 2020
A Care Package for Your Dope SoulApril 10, 2020
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Bill talks about his drinking becoming a problem at age 40 but it wasn’t until his 50’s that he reached out for help
- What Bill found helpful regarding the intensive outpatient program structure
- What Bill felt was scary about going to a support group for the first time
- Bill goes through the motivational tools found in Smart Recovery
- Bill’s wife receives a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer and he explained how the program helped him with those intense feelings like morning the loss of a loved one
- Bill talks about how one can tell if SMART is right for you
- How does one’s faith or religious belief system fit into Smart Recovery
- What Bill’s message is to family members who struggle with a loved one battling addiction
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.