Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How to increase your mental health resilience through music
- Why Adina feels therapy doesn’t have to stop when you’re at home
- Why you should schedule a session when you know you have time to yourself
- Find a spot where you are most comfortable
- Why Adina doesn’t feel you should worry about appearances
- How to avoid distractions during your session
- Why grounding yourself is beneficial to your overall session
- Paul Rudd’s Escape from Virtual Island
- Day One-Journal App
- Pandemic Resource Page
- Episode 18: Music in Recovery
- Coronavirus Online Therapy
- Virtual Recovery Meetings Online
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.
- [Some of the links mentioned above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.]