Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- How Chris’s spirituality early on influenced his recovery
- How his “differences” made him seek connections through alcohol. Alcohol was seen as the “great equalizer” in his life
- How Chris found his purpose and mission that lead to his continued sobriety
- Why the addiction recovery industry “sucks” at helping people post treatment
- To identify the gaps in the recovery industry and “why the treatment system is more concerned with recidivism than repair”
- How Chris’s social experiment or community he built helps people with mental health and addiction issues “in a fun context”
- What his “no Wallflowers” policy means and how this further helps to create the Sans Bar culture
- The various ways isolation has impacted us as a society
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on ITUNES