Quote of The Day: doing our bestFebruary 16, 2020
Quote of the DayFebruary 23, 2020
Welcome to today’s show!
WHAT WE’LL LEARN:
- Why Nicole struggled with the exclusive messages received from her Church
- How she developed her core spiritual belief to be more inclusive vs. exclusive
- How little traumas can add up to a big trauma and why that matters
- Why it’s important to incorporate spirituality into your recovery
- What tools Nicole uses to address opening Pandora’s box in a safe way
- Why Nicole says “feeling happy all day long” is an illusion
- How Nicole deals with the “hamster on the wheel” thoughts
- How writing things down affects our thoughts/feelings
- What is a Highly Sensitive Person
- How Nicole’s spiritual belief grounds her and dampens the nervous system
- We end with a Jungian quote-one of Nicole and Adina’s favorites
For more info, head over to atheistsinrecovery.com and subscribe to our email list. And thank you for listening!
- Leave an honest review on ITUNES. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the A.I.R. newsletter where you will learn to identify patterns of dysfunctional thinking, change the dysfunctional thinking into something more positive, and find hope in recovery.